Schools have Physical Education and Sports as part of their prescribed (by the Education Boards) curriculum/ timetable but in most cases, they are not delivering on the promise of physical education/sports as the PE activities in most schools are not inclusive and age-appropriate. This makes the children lose interest. EduSports believes the sustainable, and scalable way to address this issue is through the in-school sports program. Parents are concerned about their children’s health and fitness. EduSports fills the gap in the market by providing a structured Physical Education and Sports programme that
• Fits into the school’s context (with limited time and space for a large number of kids)
• Is part of the school time-table & covers all the children
• Helps develop healthy & fit children who grow up to be 'Champions in Life!'
• Ensures all the children have fun and enjoy the sports/PE experience
• Engages with all the stakeholders (children, parents, teachers, school leaders) as part of the process